Hi Bill,

On 01/30/03 2:31pm you wrote...
>Thanks - that did the trick.

Excellent!

>How did your presentation(s) go?

So far so good. We have a couple of ISPs that are going to dump Postini when
we finish the Postfix version. Actually it works now, but we have a lot of
details to look at. Linux is not my thing, so I have to go through everything
with other programmers who have done pretty much a literal translation.

What we are going to try to push is an
IMail/Declude(Junkmail/Virus)/CYBERsitter platform. We have a new rackmount
dual processor raid5 system coming today that we are going to set up for
demonstrations. I am totally convinced that small to mid sized ISPs could run
this platform with exceptional results. It is so much easier to manage, and
train people to manage, plus with the mailing lists, support is almost
instantaneous. Even on Christmas! The hardest part will be to convince
died-in-the-wool linux admins that this will make their jobs infinitely
easier. Of course, with things so competitive these days in the ISP market,
this wouldn't be a hard sell at all to the corporate officers.

Next week we will demo to Cox-Internet, not the whole company, but the
business division based here in Santa Barbara. They may sell our recommended
platform into their fiber customer base. From there, maybe we can get the
whole thing!!

Brian

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Solid Oak Software]

Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/nox-list%40mail.noxmail.com/
Removal address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]