-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Brian Milburn
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 6:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [NoXMail] SpamManager Final now available

Hi everyone!

First, my sincere thanks to everyone who helped with the beta testing. Your
input really helped to bring things together.

We posted the final version (for now) today at
http://www.spammanager.com/imail/

Complete documentation is also now available.

Press releases go out at 8am eastern time tomorrow.

This list will be shut down shortly but a new one is up. To join the new
list,
please send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also, the new address for off list support is [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
Finally :-) there will be more people than just me answering questions!
Three
of our techs spent the weekend reading the docs and I will be training them
this week. I will be monitoring all messages coming in and for now I will
probably be answering most of the questions as well until the others get up
speed.

It looks like the next thing to go into beta will be the SMTP relay/gateway
for both Windows and Linux. The gateway portion is complete and it is just a
matter of plugging in the SpamManager functions. So if anyone is interested
in
that, be sure to let me know.

Thanks again and we'll see you on the new list!

-Brian

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Solid Oak Software]

Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/nox-list%40mail.noxmail.com/
Removal address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---