--
Joe Ocaba
----- "Lars Corneliussen" <m...@lcorneliussen.de> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm currently testing 1.3-incubating. Sorry for beeing that late.
>
> * The VS-Plugin does not work as expected. It installs and starts, but
>
> then when I try to convert a project it just does nothing.
>
> Running the 1.3-incubating-ITs, I still have following errors. Maybe
> somebody has a hint?
>
> Console-log and Surefire-Report here: https://gist.github.com/820167
>
> These are the failing ITs:
>
>    - NPandayIT328WPF2010ProjectTest.testWPF2010Project
>    -
> NPandayIT10276ConflictingExtensionsTest.testConflictingExtensions
>    - NPandayIT12940MixedVersionsTest.testMixedVersionResolution
>    - NPandayIT11480MVCProjectTest.testMVCProject
>    - NPandayIT12549WpfProjectTest.testWpfProject
>    -
> NPandayIT11695MsBuildCopyReferencesTest.testMsBuildCopyReferences
>    - NPandayITSnapshotResolutionTest.testNonUniqueSnapshotResolution
>    - NPandayITNet35Test.testNet35Project
>    -
> NPandayIT0028RemoteSnapshotRepoTest.testSnapDeploymentRemoteRepoNotUnique
>
> I'm further investigating, but with limited time.

Did you get the latest version of the ITs and use these to test against
1.3-incubating? There were also changes on the ITs mentioned above.
What installation method did you use to test 1.3-incubating? Did you use the
build from repo or the msi? Although I'm able to convert a project successfully
as of now. Was the npanday-settings.xml  updated to have it pointed to the .NET
4.0, because there is an already filed issue regarding this one
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NPANDAY-362

Or an issue with the ordering of the .NET framework in the ENV path?