Hi,

we have only six todos left:

383 groupid to org.apache.npanday, *unassigned*, reported by liit
377 hardcoded path in registry-config.xml, *liit*
387 Improve checking of mirror repos, *Unassigned*, reported by Joe
389 MojoGenerator can't generate .NET-Mojos referencing a newer NPanday.Plugin.dll, *Joe*, reported by Lars 403 successful generation of poms after clicking on Cancel button, *Unassigned*, reported by Liit
123 building without path, *Brett* (testing and fixes?)

1) When should we do 383? After "code/feature freeze" as part of release preparation?
2) Who will take care of 403?
3) Which dates should we target for "code/feature freeze"? I'd suggest Apr. 27th - one week from now. 4) Who will take care of the release preparations? What date should we target for the first RC? I'd suggest April 29th or May 2nd.

_
Lars