Am 20.04.11 16:05, schrieb Brett Porter:
On 20/04/2011, at 7:00 PM, Lars Corneliussen wrote:

Hi,

we have only six todos left:

383 groupid to org.apache.npanday, *unassigned*, reported by liit
377 hardcoded path in registry-config.xml, *liit*
387 Improve checking of mirror repos, *Unassigned*, reported by Joe
389 MojoGenerator can't generate .NET-Mojos referencing a newer
NPanday.Plugin.dll, *Joe*, reported by Lars
403 successful generation of poms after clicking on Cancel button,
*Unassigned*, reported by Liit
123 building without path, *Brett* (testing and fixes?)
I added some comments already. I don't have enough time to dig into the code to
find out why it's generated the wrong settings file for me right now.

Hm. Who has a similar setup then? I think on your machine we just have to lookup some additional registry paths.

With screensharing we'll need 10-15 minutes to find out whats wrong.
1) When should we do 383? After "code/feature freeze" as part of release
preparation?
2) Who will take care of 403?
3) Which dates should we target for "code/feature freeze"? I'd suggest Apr.
27th - one week from now.
4) Who will take care of the release preparations? What date should we target
for the first RC? I'd suggest April 29th or May 2nd.

_
Lars

--
Brett Porter