Dear NPanday Team

I write you because of three problem, which I receive while using NPanday.

1)      I have 3 projects and one of them is a testlibrary, the build runs
without problem, but when it comes to test with Nunit, an error occurs. This
error occurs becaue no corresponding nunit library could be found. Is there
a way, to solve this? The exactly error is:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.npanday.plugins:maven-test-plugin:1.4.0-incubating:test
(default-test) on project ToolsTest: NPANDAY-1100-003: Could not find any
nunit libraries. -> [Help 1]

When I open Nunit and browse to the ToolsTest.dll then the test run and it
works perfectly.

2)      I created a Form with a button, which is covered with an image. This
image is stored in the Resources folder. The problem is, that the Resources
folder isn’t added and so it is not possible to build it. Is there a way, to
integrate it or include other file with a different format then cs?

3)      Is it possible to let NPanday generate the AssemblyInfo.cs?

Thank you very much

Best regards

François Thillen