Hi Bret,

Thanks for the reply,  yes it appears npanday is getting the Artifact and
placing it in "..\My Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\NPandayWinForm2\target\productmanager.zip". I would have
assumed it would be placed in the bin folder but  I guess the getartifact
with type zip is working for me now.
My problem now is that the build process attempts to open the file for some
reason and the build fails.

[INFO] --- maven-compile-plugin:1.4.0-incubating:compile (default-compile)
@ NPandayWinForm2 ---
[INFO] NPANDAY-066-013: Found Vendor = Vendor = MICROSOFT, Vendor Version =
3.5, Framework Version = 3.5, Executable Paths =
[D:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5, D:\Program Files\Microsoft
SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\bin]
[INFO] NPANDAY-068-003: Compiling Artifact: Vendor = MICROSOFT, Language =
MICROSOFT, Assembly Name = D:\Documents and Settings\rcarty\My
Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\NPandayWinForm2\NPandayWinForm2\target\NPandayWinForm2.exe
[INFO] NPANDAY-068-005: Found executable path for csc:
D:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5
fatal error CS0009: Metadata file 'd:\Documents and Settings\rcarty\My
Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\NPandayWinForm2\target\productmanager.zip' could not be
opened -- 'File is corrupt.'