Hey guys,

I've just joined the mailing list. I've started incorporating npanday to my
project to build an msi with maven 3. Unfortunately first attempts are
unsuccessful. I'm encountering this error:

Failed to read artifact descriptor for
org.openrdf:openrdf-repository-api:jar:2.0-beta5: Could not transfer artifact
org.openrdf:openrdf-repository-api:pom:2.0-beta5 from/to npanday.group
(http://repo.npanday.org/archiva/repository/npanday-group): Error transferring
file: repo.npanday.org: Unknown host repo.npanday.org -> [Help 1]

Does anyone in the list have the same problem? I've tried to look in the
mailing archive but didn't found an answer.

-James