Sorry for the inconvenience. There seems to have been a glitch in the process
of renewing the domain, and it's well past time I got it transferred over to
the ASF. The necessity for the extra repo will likely go away in NPanday 1.5.0.

In the mean time, please use
https://repo.maestrodev.com/archiva/repository/npanday-group/. I'll get the
other URL working again as quickly as possible.

The documentation also outlines how to use the source repositories for openrdf.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
br...@apache.org