On 28 Feb 2014, at 3:01 am, Eric Kolotyluk <eric.koloty...@gmail.com> wrote:

> D:\Users\Eric\Software\Project\Repositories\net\kolotyluk\windows\elevate>mvn
> archetype:generate -DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-dotnet-simple
> -DarchetypeGroupId=npanday -DarchetypeVersion=[version]

I guess the guide wasn't clear that you need to substitute the version in here.
It should be set to 1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT if you are using the MSI. (It
might work without specifying the version at all, but I don't have my VM here
to verify at the moment).

> Is there some other repository I need to configure in my Maven settings? Why
> aren't the necessary NPanday pieces in Maven Central?

They are in central, but only the last release is there, not any snapshots.
There are some additional artifacts required from
http://repository.aduna-software.org/maven2.

- Brett