Von: Octavian [mailto:h.octav...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. November 2014 15:21
An: npanday-users@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Maven release gives error on multi-module project

Hello again,
I use org.apache.npanday.plugins:maven-compile-plugin:1.4.0-incubating
and org.apache.npanday.plugins:maven-resgen-plugin:1.5.0-internal (I released
locally the version 1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT) for my multi-module project.

If I run "mvn clean install" it goes to success, but when I try to release with
"mvn -Dresume=false -DautoVersionSubmodules=true -DpreparationGoals="clean
install" release:clean release:prepare release:perform" it fails at module B
because it can't get the dependency module A. The compile plugin doesn't
resolve Maven variables and it tries to download
com.example:A:dll:${project.version}

ex:
Inside pom.xml from module B
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.example</groupId>
            <artifactId>A</artifactId>
            <version>${project.version}</version>
            <type>dll</type>
        </dependency>

Why at install phase the NPanday compile plugin finds A dependency, but at
release time it don't?

Thanks,
Octavian