[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.com,[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

okay NOW I'm mad. EWF AND Prince were performing live in New York on
the same day?

Daryle

<Moderator: Yup they were on the Today show  -Derek>

On Jun 16, 2006, at 2:37 PM, DDM wrote:

LMAO! I was digging the performance but it seemed like there was a
lot of
feed back and the sound was cutting in and out.

   I was watching Prince with my niece and she said: " I am going to
go watch
Earth, Wind & Fire on the Today Show," lol! She is 11 years old and I
am not
mad at her.......

   I think Tamar was wearing a wig for that performance and I loved
the blue
outfit but it looked a little tight? And when they were panning the
audience
no one seemed to be feeling her, it might as well have been crickets out
there, at least she can hold it down with the singing but people were
there
to see Prince.

   Prince's hair looked fressshly relaxed. Do you think he would look
good
with an S-Curl?

   I wish I could have gone to NY to check out Butter tonight, I have
never
been to NY but aside going there for the party I would love to just
check it
all out.

   Thanks for making me laugh today with the GMA comments!

   Deleice

Ginna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   Yeah, she does need a stylist.... makes her look
like she has a big head.

enjoy