I think it was the choice of outfit.  Tamar looked much slimmer in Vegas.

<Moderator: Nah! she is just a fatso :-P  -Derek>

Steve Maya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Yeah, the sound sucked and it was too long a wait for such a short event.
wish Billy Sparks could've come out and said "Hey, what's with this 3 song
shit?!?!"

But on the bright side I was able to take pictures galore without security
allover me(like the Tamar show @ Nokia).

Yo, did Tamar gain weight?

--- Darlene Alleyne wrote:

> You right girl! I know the next time he does a TV performance, I'm stayin
> home. Thought it would be a nice experience, but it turned out pretty
lousy
> to be honest - all I got to say is NEVER AGAIN
>
> Dar
>

> >From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >To: npny@lists.panix.com
> >Subject: Re: NPNY: Re: GMA Observations...
> >Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 14:24:56 EDT
> >
> >I must be honest,,, I am disappointed by the whole thing. All that
standing
> >for 3 songs of which one was Tamar. I should have stayed home,,,,,
> >Susanna

  Tameir