From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Turner, Robin T
C-E LCMC LRC LEO
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 7:53 AM
To: 'npny@lists.panix.com'
Subject: RE: NPNY: Re: NPGMC is not accepting new members

<Moderator: Or nothing at all or better yet a Club for all his Hollywood
friends  :-P  -Derek>

They don't pay.  We pay for them.  I doubt they paid to get in Butter the other
weekend...And they had seats!!!!!!

Robin aka CherryMoon

<Moderator: Why would you want to sit when you pay for the privillege to stand
:-D  -Derek>