Gemini diner! LOL!  that was a trip. Ah yes, karaoke at Dusty's was the best.
Wow, I can't believe it was that long ago.

NuPwrSoul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   oh wow i miss those restaurant meet ups at joints with names that
invoked P... Time Cafe, America, Wendy's (LOL!).

We should do one at some point this year to mark the anniversary.