We should send a representative of NPNY to the wake or the  funeral if
someone can swing it.
-Portia

<Moderator: I know Damon will definitely be going. I am going to confirm
the funeral information with him later and see if I can send something.
It's kind of hard to get do any thing concrete at the moment  -Derek>

In a message dated 2/5/2007 6:20:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,