Wow....I'm deeply saddened by this loss :-( My condolances to all Melinda's
family and friends she will be missed.

Darlene
aka lovenharmony

From: "Damon Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: RE: NPNY: Re: R.I.P. Melinda aka Nena luvsexy747
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 20:47:24 -0500

Melinda was one of my very best friends, i am still in shock and cant
believe she's gone. She will always be with me, and with NPNY. My
thoughts and prayers are wth her family. i really dont know what to say.

-Damon

<Moderator: You and me both my friend. I am sorry I had to break the news
you. I know she was closer to you then to me -Derek>