I caught an article on BlackAmericaWeb.com (BAW) discussing the
industry critics comments...haters! (they make me laugh) It was absolutely
the best half-time Superbowl performance ever, and I'm glad BAW emphasized
most people felt that way.

       A very conservative and religious co-worker commented she enjoyed
Prince's half-time show glancing at a photo near my desk, and I almost fell
out of my chair. His Royal Badness represented as usual! Some haters just
have to find (or make up) some flaw or another. Prince delivered the goods!
...especially considering the brief amount of time he had to do it.

June

              "Ben J. Brown
              Jr."
              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
              il.com>                   <npny@lists.panix.com>
                                                                         cc
              Sent by:
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
              panix.com                 RE: NPNY: Oh Lord! Here we go! Even
                                        when Prince is being good!

              Fri 02/09/2007
              09:25 AM

              Please respond to
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                     com

You know, i caught a link of this article on hiphopdx.com and thought the
same
thing. It's ridiculous but you all should know that Prince will NEVER be
rid
of ignorant industry heads...especially media critics. Oh well... i doubt
anything will come of it because despite this so-called contraversy, WAY
too
many people consider this entire performance one of the best if not THE
best
halftime performance during a Super Bowl.

> Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:10:14 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
npny@lists.panix.com> Subject: NPNY: Oh Lord! Here we go! Even when Prince
is
being good!> > I am sorry this is the most retarded thing I ever read in my
life! But you> know what? I silent called this as soon as I saw it!> > I
even
joked with V over the net that I was waitin' for him to pull his> thing
out.
Seriously folk need to get over themselves.> > Didn't they pull a poster a
few
years ago for this same reason?> > Controversy raised over Prince
performance>
/ Associated Press> http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6447016?print=true>