I don't think it's ridiculous at all. I think Prince totally knew
what he was doing (phallic imagery), did it on purpose, and I think
that it was great! Very funny. And it's very much the kind of thing
he would do. However, I do think it's ridiculous that people are
upset and making controversy out of it. It was easily the best Super
Bowl performance I've ever seen.

Amil