Yeah - this was a great review. Besides the wendy party...didn't sound all
that different to the vegas shows I saw. I emailed the roosevelt email
address but never got anything. Didn't even know these were starting. Anyone
have anything official from them?

AS

<Moderator: I am little disturb by how the Roosevelt is handling
ticketing. I think I read one email that mention they had to email them
there credit card info. YOU NEVER!!! EEEEEVVVVER! Email your Credit Card
info. You email is probably the least secure service on the internet.
-Derek>