Yeah it sounds like a great show... good to see some classics and rarities
making their way into the set.

Re: the ticketing, I agree with Derek.  Emailing credit card information is
extremely vulnerable to identity theft.

<Moderator: btw, You can send secure emails, but the normal user does not
have type of setup on there computer.   -Derek>