Wow. That's really odd to me. Are you a music lover? One thing for sure is
with that "immediate hate or love it" attitude is you could be a record
executive lol

<Moderator: I kind of share that mentality. I want it to hit me out box.
Especially if I want other people to like it as well. It's human to have a
short attention span and say "Next!!"  -Derek>

In a message dated 7/17/07 12:51:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,