Of course I understand that it has Biblical origins... still its invocation
in popular music was pretty much made iconic in roots reggae.  And no matter
what the origins, his use of the term for something trivial is clumsy.  The
Lion of Judah will slay his enemies?  What enemies?  Sony BMG?  The UK
Retailers? hahahahahahahah