I can't imagine the liner notes of this record being anything I can't live
without. When iTunes gets it, I'll get it.

No matter how many people buy it this week, he's got a million units
floating around England anyway, so it doesn't really matter this time, does
it? He's gonna tell us it's platinum, and justify charging us 321 dollars
for a general admission ticket to a show where he'll do all the songs he
said he wasn't going to do anymore.

I think the Kered disorder is catching. I just don't care this time. I WAS
really excited, then I heard the songs. I'm gonna sit this one out until
the Chelsea Rodgers show starts. Prince has become the David Beckham of R&B.
Over-exposed and under delivering. We shall SEE if he's still got it like he
did back in the day. What they BOTH need is some competition.

<Moderator: I blogged about this a few years go. Prince is so busy
manipuating the system trying to destory it from the inside out that that
he forgot about the music. Every year its a new palor trick to manipulate
the system. It's pretty sad...  -Derek>