From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Derek Kelly
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:16 PM
To: New Power New York Mailing List
Subject: NPNY: Planet Earth Anyone Buy It?

Just curious by a show of hands if anyone purchased "Planet Earth"
today.

I heard they were fly off the shevles and falling swiftly into the
cut-out
bin!

I will probably purchase it before the end of the week so I can get it
at
the lower $9.99 price. Definitely not worth 14.99 to 16.99 to me...

Derek