Lovesexy was also 19 years ago. I would HOPE that an artist, as well as the
audience would mature in all that time.

<Moderator: Maturity....
Pronunciation: m&-'tur-&-tE, -'tyur- also -'chur-
Function: noun
1 : the quality or state of being mature; especially : full development
2 : termination of the period that an obligation has to run

Has Prince passed maturity and is this as far as we getting with him. Or
can we squeeze blood from a stone so to speak  -Derek>