I AGREE! It's a new Prince album. New Prince is always better than no new Prince. If you don't love every song that's nothing new. Let him do what he wants and we'll all just listen, as usual. ----- Original Message ----- From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <npny@lists.panix.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: NPNY: Planet Earth Anyone Buy It?

In a message dated 7/25/07 1:19:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Lovesexy was quite laughable. He is saying the same things in the same ways but now we are older we are able to see its laughable. Point: aint nothing
changed  cept yall became cynical. Deservedly so maybe. But yall arent
thinking
clearly about the whole picture. Ya been  Housequaked..prince
orged..amped..bamboozled...

<Moderator:  NPNY'd... Kered....  -Derek>

lol! yes  that too! lol

<Moderator: You know your not helpin' it took me years to bend everyone to
my will :-P  -Derek>