I agree with u MIchael. I think the tattoo issue is exaggerated. It
seems a bunch of photos were targeted on the org without being looked
at.

<Moderator: If these individuals are willing to go up against Prince's and
his army of high paid lawyers they most really have a case. I doubt this is
an exaggeration in anyway. I know from history the requests can be insanely
excessive. And they conveniently forget from one day to the next they have
a working relationship with you -Derek>