That is a valid point. But I think that there are far more pictures
of Prince on those sites than there are Tatoos or license plates.

<Moderator: Agreed, but and they have been more then accommodated there
every wish, but enough is enough. There request are excessive and there
tactics leave little to be desired. When these sites are gone who is left?
The local fan groups maybe?? No Bumpsquad, LoveSexyDC, NPNY...

I can see it now yeah don't play Prince music at Prince parties or use
anything resembling Prince to identify it's a Prince party, but btw Have fun
:-D  -Derek>