From: "Derek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 8:00 PM
To: <npny@lists.panix.com>
Subject: NPNY: FW: *SOUL SLAM~Prince vs. Michael Jackson* (XI) Friday
4.18.08

From: Keita P [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 7:26 PM
To: keistarproductions
Subject: *SOUL SLAM~Prince vs. Michael Jackson* (XI) Friday 4.18.08

Hello All,

Thank you so much for all of your support in these past few months of
KeiStar Productions' Events!

SOUL SLAM is happening again for the 08 . . . *SOUL SLAM~Prince vs.
Michael
Jackson* is descending on New York City with a special SPRING BASH as both
legends celebrate BIG this year! Are you ready? Check out SOUL SLAM (XI)
as
part of KeiStar's 'continuous' 10th Anniversary Celebration, which will
take
place at BLVD/Crash Mansion on Friday April 18, 2008.

TAKE PART IN THE ULTIMATE MUSICAL BATTLE!

More Details to follow...

Here is Your Chance To Flaunt Your 'Moves'!

Be There On Friday April 18, 2008

@ SOUL SLAM (XI) ~ Prince vs. MJ!

BLVD / CRASH MANSION

199 Bowery Btwn Spring & Rivington Streets (NYC) 10002

w/ The Incomparable DJ SPINNA  /
<http://myspace.com/djspinnafrombrooklyn>
myspace.com/djspinnafrombrooklyn

Stay posted, contact  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for Reduced Admission and more...

Thanks again for your support!

K.
KeiStar Productions
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http://www.myspace.com/keistarproductions>
www.myspace.com/keistarproductions