Whoa!! The New Yorker is not known for sensational journalism? What about that
Barack Obama / Michelle Obama cover that depicted them as terrorist/radicals. I
read a New York Times  article about the owners Conde Nast, where it was stated
that they like to stir up a controversy every now and then. Of course when
Prince had a website, he had a golden opportunity to share his beliefs
instantaneously.

Peace,Love,Happiness and Godspeed!!  Amen!!Steve Marshall