From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of ANTHONY MANNS
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 10:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [LoveSexyDC] Prince Sued by Revelations over 3121

Regardless of how well Prince either promoted, or did not promote that
fragrance....he could not have changed the scent.  3121 didn't sell because
it smells like an "old woman's" fragrance.  Perhaps Prince can recoup some
of his money by suing "Purple Reign".  "My Gawshh"!!!   Did ya'll see them
on Letterman last night?!?