3121 smelled horrible, but it doesn't matter. if Prince showed up
people would have bought  it. Plus it was a pretty  bottle. Sorta.
Look at  how many people bought a picture book of his recent tour.
Not of Lovesexy '88, Not First Avenue photos...but of 21 NIGHTS!

I'm actually surprised Sony hasn't tried to sue him yet over that
giving the CD away in England stunt.

I say we call for a Prince fan BAILOUT! I know fans who have spent
more on Prince than on General Motors cars! While dude has his
checkbook out, can the fans get reparations for the last two albums?