Hotel Gansevoort was magical... I'll back u on that Belinda.  I definitely
want the choice

Sent from my iPhone
-P

On Feb 12, 2009, at 9:25 PM, Belinda <largeroomnoli...@gmail.com> wrote:

It was a great show and at least we were invited. I hear about these other shows that occur at his house and I didn't get an invite. At least invite me and let me decide if I can afford to go. Invite the people who are actually going to buy the product. Most of these celebs could care less about his next album unless they're getting in free, getting a free copy, can use the event for their own personal screen time or they think it will up their popularity or exposure. I thought everyone paid at a charity event.
What
kinda hypocrite goes to a charity event and doesn't contribute to the cause? I know Sam Talbot paid for him and his girlfriend. But he's not big time known. Those people had to pay or Prince would lose money paying for the venue. Plus I saw people paying at the table in the back and they weren't fans. Too many pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes stumbling on those horrible cobblestones through our little crowd to the door. I don't care how many celeb events he hosts, I just want us to get invites to at least some.
Even if I can't afford to go.