I found out that these shows at Prince's house in LA cost  2 million dollars
to put on. Sponsors come up with the money.  So if he's charging  2 mil for
a show at his house, and all he does otherwise is wrote and play
music...this website is unacceptable. He can afford to pay someone to do
more. For someone who was once on the edge of where the web is going (with
NPGMC) he's now down to having a poorly updated fancy blog.

He's become one of those "old school" acts like the Stones. Of course it's a
good show,  they're great  songs.