2159fd1e41f690756f36dc87813833b26924630f8852f1739cee854ea636797191ac54a178c1
be01350badd9bab72f9c350badd9bab72f9c350badd9bab72f9c
Sender: owner-n...@lists.panix.com

<<In a message dated 2/13/2009 6:43:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dar...@globalsoulmedia.com writes:

I found  out that these shows at Prince's house in LA cost  2 million
dollars to put on.>>

Why would a show like this cost two million dollars? That seems very far
fetched. It's not like he's putting on some sort of elaborate stage show. As
for the parties themselves, imho these are just publicity stunts to get his
name in the news, especially with the new web site, etc., which is why he's
not doing this for the fans. What would sound better on Page Six:

"Prince throws party at his house. Attendees included Brad and Angelina,
etc.

or

"Attendees included Mary Dolan and Joe Rosenberg"?

Tom

<Moderator: I wouldn't be surprised if they were around that 2 million mark.
Catering, additional security, I am sure he doesn't have the AMP, Monitors
and other equipment normally laying around the house, Engineer. The band has
to be paid. That all adds up and quickly  -Derek>