All of the information that you should require in order to understand
the trace output can be found in ./trace/cmu-trace.cc

This is the only source that you can be assured of getting an accurate
and current description of what every field in the trace output is. It
will remove any ambiguity about what any given trace field is being
generated from.

-Vietor