Hi, Stan:

        I read the slides distributed with the wpan modules, but I can only
find some descriptions for the commands and cannot find answers to my
questions. I'll look for papers and may get the answer to the question no.2,
but I don't think I can find any clues to the others. I read one of his paper,
it says that 0.2% per is adopted, but it doesn't mention how to implement.