Hi Martin,

I went throught the note, and replaced recv() with forwardPacket, but still
it hangs in

(16)-->Making update pkt
(16)-->triggered update with e=11437b0
(16)..Re-scheduling triggered update
(31)-->triggered update with e=11f0d68
(31)-->Making update pkt
(32)-->triggered update with e=114a228
(32)..Re-scheduling triggered update
Triggered handler on 0x00f94a50
(44)-->Making update pkt
(44)..sendout update pkt (periodic=1) <-- point of halt

but please note that when I change the RXThresh to 1.47635e-07, it works ok.
Could this be somehow related to the queued packets?

your opinion will be appreciated,

Thanks,
Sasan

--
Plan for things to go wrong, Design for things to go right
S+