Dear NS users,

I have implemented an new tcl instruction "get_stat". This function is
implemented in C++ thanks to "my_Agent::command" function. I store a result
in a variable "long my_result" and would like to transmit this value back to
my TCL script. I therefore use the following instruction: tcl.resultf("%ld",
my_result).

But when I use the result returned in tcl it is always an empty string, even
if I test with something like tcl.resultf("10.0"). How comes?

I would be very grateful if anyone can help me to get rid of this bug.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, with kind regards, cordialement,

Gilles BERTRAND
Telecom INT - University of Stuttgart