Hi all,
    The problem is explained below, however, to sum it up, network animator
shows proper operation because it uses the trace file info.  This is the
problem, i.e., I need the info/response to go through the base-station to
the wired end's udp agent not to the trace file.  This never happens because
the source packet from the wireless end or mobile node goes to the
CMUTrace::recv() method instead of UDP::recv().  Basically any packet I send
from the wireless end, never reaches the other end's agent() which would
then pass it up to the application layer.

please help...

--
Varrian Hall
MS Graduate Student