Hello all...

Just I woulk like to ask what does the AGT in the output trace file indicate?
or where is in the OSI model (i.e. in which layer)? The thing I mean that when
I measure the delay from the AGT at the sender to the AGT at the receiver wht
does this mean? is it end-to-end (i.e. application layer to application
layer  or network layer to network layer).. Not the RTR AGT but the AGT in
the upper layers.

Thanks in advance

Yazeed Ahamd Al-Sbou
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheiffield, UK

 Are you looking for pictures of your favorite singer, Songs, Lyrics, and News?
Maktoob Music the perfect place for music fans.
http://www.maktoob.com/melodies