Hi all,

I have encountered ns2.26 installation problem in cygwin 1.5.21 even though
I've followed the instruction as provided in ns2 website.

* Build tcl8.3.2
checking for main in -lieee... no
checking for main in -linet... no
checking for net/errno.h... no
checking for connect... yes
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking if 64bit support is requested... no
checking if 64bit Sparc VIS support is requested... no
checking system version (for dynamic loading)... ./configure: line 5718:
syntax
error near unexpected token `)'
./configure: line 5718: 'OSF*)'

tcl8.3.2 configuration failed! Exiting ...
Tcl is not part of the ns project.  Please see www.Scriptics.com
to see if they have a fix for your platform.

Can someone please help to identify where I've gone wrong.
Previously, i had installed ns2.29.3 and the installation is fine.
But before this 2.26 installation, i did not removed the ns2.29.3
Would greatly appreciate your help!

Thank you and best regards,
Karena

Get an advanced look at the new version of MSN Messenger.
http://messenger.msn.com.sg/Beta/Default.aspx