Hi! all:
I have got a LAR (location aided routing) protocol code and want to simulate
it in my NS-2.26. But it always show problems.

The author gave me four modified files for NS which are cmu-trace.cc,
cmu-trace.h, packet.h and Makefile. After copy them to the ns, I modify the
other files in the same way as the example do which mentioned in the paper
"Implemention a New Manet Unicast Routing Protocol in NS2",including four
files ― ns-default.tcl, ns-lib.tcl, ns-packet.tcl and priqueue.cc.But there
are something wrong when I simulate the ns, it always show the below
information:

   (_o17 cmd line 1)
   invoked from within
"_o17 cmd tracetarget _o29"
   invoked from within
"catch "$self cmd $args" ret"
   (procedure "_o17" line 2)
   (SplitObject unknown line 2)
   invoked from within
"$ragent tracetarget $T"
   (procedure "_o14" line 14)
   (Node/MobileNode agenttrace line 14)
   invoked from within
"$node agenttrace $tracefd"
   (procedure "_o3" line 93)
   (Simulator create-wireless-node line 93)
   invoked from within
"_o3 create-wireless-node"
   ("eval" body line 1)
   invoked from within
"eval $self create-wireless-node $args"
   (procedure "_o3" line 14)
   (Simulator node line 14)
   invoked from within
"$ns_ node"
   ("for" body line 2)
   invoked from within
"for {set i 0} {$i < $val(nn) } {incr i} {
 set node_($i) [$ns_ node]
 $node_($i) random-motion 0           ;# disable random motion
}"
   (file "lar.tcl" line 152)

I think the four files I modified must be incorrect more or less, can anyone
help me with it?
Thanks a lot !