Hi everyone,

I just did all the steps nicely explained in the Pedro Estrela's
homepage to work with the debugger. All installation steps work well
(show no error messages). However, when testing the MASH Inspector as
indicated, the MASH window starts "trembling" at the right border and
couple of seconds later nstk hangs.

I am using a MacBook Pro/OS X and ns-2.30.

I guess is the wish version that the nstk takes by default, which is
not using plain X11 windows. So, I don't know how to generate an
"nstk" with the X11 wish version. This is, at least, to see if the tk
version is the one with the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Andrés Arcia