Hello Tim,

I've not personally used the NoAH extension myself, so I cannot completely
figure out which would be your problem.

Nevertheless, why do you use the prev_hop? I don't see the difference here
between NoAH and any other routing protocol. If you have received a message
from a base station via an interface, you might want to use that interface
to contact to the base station in the future. In this sense, I think that
you may want to get the interface index in the same way as it is explained
in the document (see Listing 4.6), and use that in the map.

Hope that this can help you.
Ramón