hi all,
I used Tracegraph to analyse trace file of ns-2. I found that it works good
when there is no frequent packet drops and retransmission. In a simulation
where a large packet drops and retransmission exist (for example in my case
I used the shadowing model in the PHY layer and used a multihop scenario
with up to 4 hops) Tracegraph fails to give a correct analysis results. I
think that Tracegraph CANNOT BE TRUSTED in all simulation scenarios. One
should check his results using another tool (do some sample checks with awk
or perl or grep command) or do his own analysis code.
Yours,
Samer