Hello,
I am using the Eurane patch for ns 2.30. I am interested in studying the
impact of fast fading due to multipath on scheduling decisions (especially
in multicast).
In the Matlab files generating the input traces, a comment says that only
the shadowing fading (ie. slow fading) varies in time. In other words, the
fast fading  is constant. However, while trying to display the multipath
fading values (represented by the summed power of the different taps: "P_ff"
variable in the Matlab  main file), I saw that the multipath fading (P_ff)
takes varying values. Fast fading is therefore not constant in Eurane, which
is in contradiction with what is said in the documentation!?
Could you  provide me with  explanations if you see that I have made some
confusions?

Regards,
Neila