can u please tell me how to check that matlab supported files are loaded in
linux or not.
i am using ns2.30 on fedora core 4. i have no idea about matlab files are
there or not.
can u please tell me how to analysis umts model of eurane in fading
environment and in normal condition. i want to analysis this model for
delay, loss, and throughput etc. but as u know the tracefiles are different
from the normal tracefile. so i am not able to do get the file if u know
please help me regarding this matter.
thanks in advance..