Hello,

I searched the archive and I had similar question with S. Naraimhan.
http://mailman.isi.edu/pipermail/ns-users/2003-February/029552.html
That is, "where do I get the remaining power of nodes and where in the algo
should I plug the parameter  to make the routing consider the remaining
power of different nodes as the cost/metric."

If I would use the AODV/(DSR), do I really need to modify the AODV.cc/.h or
can I just write the necessary codes in the tcl simulation script
considering the Energymodel in the node's configuration?

My questions seems quite pathetic but ns2 is really new to me and I am not
that good in programming.
I do hope someone could help me.

Thank you.

Regards,